Price: 5.00 euro
For sale at http://www.propagandaworld.org
Book made in the DDR, 1950, part 27. From the “Library of Marxism-Leninism”. The title of the book reads:”The agricultural program of social democracy in the first Russian revolution of 1905-1907”.
The Library of Marxism-Leninism is a monographic series published by Dietz-Verlag in East Berlin. The first volume appeared in 1948. The volumes, which appeared at irregular intervals, contained writings by Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mehring, Plekhanov, Kalinin and others. By the early 1960s, 64 volumes had appeared in the series, some reprinted several times. Hans Baltzer drew the cover vignette for the series.