Price: 78.00 euro
Hungarian uniform Little Drummer communist youth movement. The outfit is from 1980 and never worn, hung in a store and stored after the fall of the Soviet Union until now!
Little Drummers: The first phase of the communist youth movement was to become a Little Drummer.
Children wore a uniform with a blue scarf, a white shirt and blue pants or skirt. Their code consisted of six points:
1. A Little Drummer is loyal to his country
2. A Little Drummer respects his parents, teachers and friends
3. A Little Drummer studies and works hard and helps his friends
4. A Little Drummer speaks and behaves fairly
5. A Little Drummer sports and takes care of his health
6. A Little Drummer lives in a way that does justice to his pioneer scarf.